Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Mum's birthday and a Football match for her lovely sons

Today is Wednesday, and it is the biggest day for me, my bro and my mum as today is my mum's 47th birthday and The opening group match of Overdose's campaign as we face against momantai later at 345pm and my bro's high school is also having a football match later at 2pm. well it was a big day for us, i dnt sleep well last night as i was nervous and i feel so different than last year cause i hold the captain's armband this year. i woke up at 345am and went to the kitchen to have a snack to calm my self and watch some football match. well it was hard for me cause my mind is already in the game, im so focused that time and wandering what will happen later. well my bro have a good sleep while im not, my bro is so nervous too till his knee is shaking. well guys, im not really in a mood right now hehe im so so nervous. anyway support Ov guys and ill try to do my best in the pitch :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home