Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Overdose Vs Momantai , SMY vs Sekolah Menegah Sayyidina Hassan

Well the match was over and things are not going in the right direction for Overdose and SMY. well both of us lost the game. SMY was trashed by Sayyidina hassan 7-0, that was embarassing, before my match start i went to the nursing college and took some pics before and during the game. Yayasan start the game brightly but unfortunately Hassan was too strong for them. tough luck well try again next year X)



after that i went to our college mini stadium to get ready for my own match, after seeing my bro lost i dnt wanna see my team lost too. well im a bit nervous though, i was nervous all day long and i talked to my teammates to help me calm my nerves, and the crowd was there to see Overdose in action. the game was over and well we dominated throughout the game, we just can't penetrate the momanta defence. the defence was not so strong but haji the captain of momantai inspired the teams to defend as a unit. we were a bit unfortunate, scoring an own goal and lost 3 players through injury including me where i twisted my knee during the last 5 mins of the game. well overall im happy with my team peformances i hope we can do better in the next game against BSG who won their last game 11-0

GROUP B P W L D Pts
BSG 1 1 0 0 3
Momantai 1 1 0 0 3
Overdose 1 0 1 0 0
Semerah Padi 1 0 1 0 0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home