Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Family Gathering

Its almost August and time passes so quickly and i miss the good old days. I'm about to leave MD. Mock is just around the corner and i already start my revision, anyway My cousin kaka Nurul is getting married this sunday thats why we had a famliy gathering, haha i love watching these kids play around and have fun it reminds me of :

Nazmi " Ma Lukiskan abang masjid " HAHAHAHA i love mosque when i was little hahaha sabaa. lain2 lainan aku atu. Farah threw me a suprise on saturday and Far never do that again haha, glad to see you again and never lie to me again yea, so you'll be going on the 21st and i wish you all the best :)

Here are some of the pictures:

The Cushion Tower


Cute kaka ten ten ah

HAHA :P

Awww cuteee~

Abang Hairol's son and daughter. Adorable :D

My Lil Bro, prasan cool

Flourescent Adlosecent~

Emo!!!


The Oldest table in the family's History? haha

Happy Birthday anak kaka rina haha sapa namanya ka? Amsyar? is it?

Fix you :D

Fakhrul Jiwang haha :P




I Love my family and Friends :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home