Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

This is the Life

My ass is gonna get kick by my parents tomorrow for sure matey cause tomorrow is The VIP day parents teacher meeting. I'm pretty sure my accounting teacher have plenty to say about me to my mom. owh yeah i hope the teacher will say something good to hahaha NOT~. Anyway i haven't got the chance to update the blog regularly cause i've been busy with my research and i'm trying to find a university at the moment. been busy with the personal statement and the plan of study which is due next week and i already started in doing so. Mock exam is just around the corner and i have lot of things in my mind. currently im looking foward to play against BSG this monday where my Interaction friends invited me to play with them. And yeah before i forget, anyone wanna bring me to watch the Dark Knight movie? hahahaha and

Im craving for A Barcelona Home jersey 2008/2009


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home