Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Malai tekajut tah kau?

haha okay its quite a funny day yesterday, especially after maths class. My maths is in the afternoon, usually finishes around 230pm. After the maths class me and Mizan had a plan to scare the girls(Ayu,malai,Zaila) by hiding behind the locker, we planned to suprise them two times first i'm going to suprise them near the locker and mizan behind the locker. As i saw the girls are heading towards us, Immediately i hide and ready to scare those Girls but in the end my plan was a failure haha cause there is another girl who blocked my view which i almost jumped in to scare her instead of those Girls . Malai saw my face went red and they make fun of me, seriously kalau di rakam mua atu hahahaha. Now for sure they are gonna tease me tomorrow , they even tease me in MSN today, and i'll get you ladies next time =)


And to all Ov players of 2007:
Thanks , it was wonderful to play with you guys again haha eventhough padangnya buruk haha. Safwan,Fizo,Qayyum, its nice to see you guys again and qayyum thanks for the ride man :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home