Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Euro 2008

I'm back guys and im kinda busy with my physics exams eventhough its just a practical paper, my exam was today and the euro is already started. Since the tournament started i haven't got enough sleep, well sigh~ tough luck but i don't wanna miss all the action since it is once every 4 years tournament. i'll be supporting the Netherlands,Germany and Spain. Both Germany and Netherlands won their respective games and took a big step to qualification. I'll be staying up till 2 am cause i'm going to watch Spain in action, okay i'll stop here till then tata~ ill update again soon..and cant wait to play against BC5 this saturday X)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home