Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Friday, May 30, 2008

5 Vs 5

I was supposed to post this yesterday, some people are waiting for me to post this. well yesterday we had a street soccer practice again at stadium tertutup, it was more fun than the last time i played. Enjoyable i should say, as i played with my driver , aziz and some of my bro's friends from Sekolah menengah yayasan. They really have good talent and a potential to be one of the best players in Brunei. i was really amazed the way they played in such a small place and they could do tricks and flicks to confuse their opponents. They played like a professional, but the only thing that is missing is Stamina, Stamina is the key in Football and they should improve on that, I 'm sure these young students will improve their game in the future and it was fun playing with them, hope we can play once every week. a 5vs5 was awesome eventhough my team ended in a 5-4 defeat but as long as we enjoyed and play a good football out there i don't care what is the scoreline. X)

And i've just finished my p6 just now and it was not that hard as i expected, hope i can get an A for Maths X) , 4 papers left Accounting 1,2 and Physics 32 and 1




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home