Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My day and The MD league Final Showdown

Hello there Bloggie, miss me? hahaha anyway i've had a busy week and lots of things happened. had a decent day at school, During block 3 Mr Lock went through all the november 2006 physics paper, it was quite simple when we discuss it together but looks rather difficult if i do it on my own. Block 2 i spent time in the library with my fellow PS mates in the ASEAN Corner. anyway during lunch the school is quiet, not too many people around during lunch, again i spend my time during lunch with my Dear adik ayu (lol) and si nisah, talking about this and that and bla bla bla.

Well anyway, MD league is already reaching its climax with two games left which will be played tomorrow. its the final game between SG Hanze (SG means Samut Gila not sungai) and BSG (Bujang SI gandam). and im pretty sure it will be a promising match. so come and watch the final game tomorrow around 4 Pm at MD mini stadium. Good luck to both teams. and i'll be there to watch the Final.

P/s: Yus mun Hanze manang, share2 tu eyh piala ah lol..JK hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home