Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What a terrible day

it was an exciting day at 1st, im looking foward for today cause its our 2nd group game of this year's campaign, Overdose vs BSG. it was a typical school day at 1st but at the end i escape my physics class to play football :P. well we are so unlucky in that game, BSG trashed Overdose with a 7-1 scoreline, man it was a very difficult game for me and my teammates. i left the game early in the 2nd half as i got injured in just 15 seconds after the restart, which de moralised my teammates as they were very poor in the 2nd half and we concede 5 goals and manage to score one which boost us a little. well Overdose are out of the tournament as momantai won their respective game against semerah padi with a 3-0 scoreline. One game left and im trying my best to win that game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home