Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Saturday, May 10, 2008

What i have learned today

Today i learned all about how to appreciate everything that people gave you. well i never throw my stuff away now because i learned how to appreciate it and take good care of it no matter who gave it to you and how old the item and useless it is. I still keep all the stuffs that she gave it to me and i really love that cute lion, XD. well even though she hates me know still i won't throw the stuff she gave to me , i appreciate everything she gave to me. and i'll take good care of it X)

P/s: To all OV players, i'll post our fixtures for the friendlies after AS in my blog, so stay tuned(lol) well update again soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home