Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Penalty Miss!!!

It was yesterday's match where Overdose took on Semerah padi on our last MD league game, we won that game and created a lot of good chances too but unfortunately we managed to score only one goal. in the last 5 minutes of the game Overdose was awarded a penalty when my initial shot was blocked by a semerah padi's defender illegaly. I took that spotkick and wowww it flew over the bar and i acted like i've lost the final in a world cup match. since then my teammates started to tease me because of that miss. WOOOO SI NAZMI MISS PENALTY..Najib and my teammates and some of my friends are already starting to tease me everytime when i pass by them. and najib even wrote PENALTY MISS-NAZMI on the MD League result scoreboard where the AJK post the paper scoreboard everyday behind the admin.
This video below is how i miss my penalty :(


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home