Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Hadi


haha actually im so tired and in no condition of blogging right now hehe. well anyway 19th of April is my cousin Hadi's birthday. i'm not sure he is 8 or 9th or older than that. we throw a party for him at my grandfather's house and it was going according to his mother's plan.the food was great and the games well are too childish for me haha instead me and some of my cousins and my bro went to the other house playing football and guitar. Well hadi i hope you are getting matured boy haha we used to call this little guy al papat haha which is our trademark haha. well hadi blajar rajin rajin ah, kesian babu tu. Good luck in your upcoming exams and nanti lagi main bula sama abang Nazmi. had fun last night, thanks.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home