Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Street Soccer

4 days left till my paper six examination and i already did 3/4 of my revision, im stressed out and the only way for me to feel relax is to play some samba football. i went home early today cause i have PS in the afternoon and did some revision till my bro msg me " mau main bula di stadium? " hahaha and my answer is of course YES. I thought his friends would show up but eventually there are only five of us playing. well we played near the entrance of the Stadium Tertutup. It was quite a street soccer, loads of skill shown by my bro's friend. well hope i will be playing more samba football after my AS examination. X)

MODEL MG UNITED XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home