Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Boredom Strikes Again

Today is not just a typical friday to me, MY EXAM is today thank god it was not that difficult, i mananged to do all of the question, now its just the matter of Right or wrong. After the exam i was supposed to attend my cousin's wedding ceremony but instead i didn't go there due to car overheat. It was a boring day today till i heard my mother's saying that we will go to our cousin's house tonight for a family gathering. Well what do you know, it turned out to be such a boring day after all. Sigh~ boredom strikes again..

We took pictures to release boredom and my bro played poker with my lil cousin hahahah, HAHAHAHAH what a suprise my bro lost 6 times in a row to a small kid who just turned 6 this year. hahaha my bro seeks revenge and managed to get one victory. so the score is 6-1. ayoo so boring man, and i even missed call ayu and wanah =S. I was craving to play football and even searched the whole yard to find a ball and i cant find one, but instead my nephew reached his pocket and found a SWEETBOX and it was our ball. ahahaha okay im gonna stop now. lol and here are some of the pics...

Main Poker X)



Me and My Bro X)

Whoaa Im so Scared boy

Celebrating His Sixth Poker Victory

Gambling XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home