Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Cyn

haha okay i know your birthday's last week, i already greeted you last week but yeah since you are my buddy, well here's a post for you. Happy Birthday again CYN. Miss having you around :) YOU ARE THE BEST MATEY! AND BAIK KPO DAPATKAN MINDEF AH HAHA miss those old days where I ESCAPED MY GP CLASS and cari kau and talk about everyday lives and bla bla bla!!! HAPPY 18th birthday Rasidah Damayanti :D



Okay fellows, here i am updating my blog once again after FARAH woke me up last night around 4-ish . sheesh mantang mantang di UK pukul 8. Yes farah i miss OMF too, haha i downloaded it jua tadi arah Dos Domain.com haha miss those old times :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home