Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Sunday, December 21, 2008

My December

okay my cousin LEECHSEED here had trouble reading my small font in my previous template haha now, there you go and i'm sure this time you don't have any trouble reading it. Owh yeah anyway last wednesday my mom bought a camera for my little sister who passed her PMB by getting 7A's and 1B cso congratulations Aisyah and she did enjoy taking pictures with her 10.1 megapixel digicam. So i met up with Afifah on wednesday. suprised pipah? haha of course you do since i didnt tell you i was coming. It was nice to see you again babe =)

So far work was okay, i did enjoy work and also this coming new year me and the cousins are peforming for the backyard talent show at batu besurat or was it for our grandparent's birthday? well it doesn't matter as long as the talent show will go on then our rehearsal will not go to waste. I'm participating in both drama and an acoustic guitar performance. This is surely gonna rock our world and we're gonna make it the best New year ever!. can't wait and my salary's coming soon baby~ owh what a month i tell you. I JUST LOVE DECEMBER eventhough i'm injured and i can't play football for a month XD

Owh yeah before i go, did i mention to you MAN U FANS THAT BERBATOV IS SHIT? what the hell man, come on united don't need that shit striker..,and Ronaldo and Rooney please stop pretending to be injured and lets kick Inter's ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home