Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Goodbye My friends

I've just finished submitting the leaving form and now i officially leave maktab duli, well it has lots of happy and sad memories in the college. i just wanna say good bye my friends, it was great knowing you guys and i hope to meet you guys again in the future.

Cynthia/Rasidah Damayanti: a reliable friend im gonna miss you cyn, thanks for helping me buddy especially with maths. you're a good friend and always makes me laugh cause you are lame as always,

Muiz Hasbi: haha fuck man, haha kau cawir dude but yea hahaha malas bah kan ku mention di sini hahaha. You're awesome hahaha.

Najmi: used to be my PS buddy and owh my we always share lame jokes together hahah

Tajuddin: Brother ne yo, haha we knew each other because of a guy u know haha, si nabil punya pasal, haha. anyway geng Kolo ne haha, trustworthy friend

Hamizan: a very good friend always prasan cool haha, u just cannot shake this guy's hand cause he thinks shaking is not cool

Zaila/PENGUIN :P : well she's my maths class mate, a funny girl and a very reliable,trustworthy friend, haha she can makes me laugh and she always makes fun of me hahahaha tarik saja beg ku atu zaila

Safwanah: she's a good friend and never lets u down, gives good advices at times :)

Ayu: hahaha the no.1 chocolate fan, cheerful and has a very polite character. mau chocolate ayu? hahaha

Ayu Nabilah: hahaha i used to kacau2 this girl, she's my boring buddy hahaha

Ov team mates: thanks guys you're awesome, sorry if aku ada marah-marah arah you guys, i'll text you guys if main football lagi, sabar yo haha

Nisah/Malai: cheerful type of person, a bit lazy haha but its fun having her around and i can't remember how i know you hahaha

Rahimi: the computer genius, kalau rusak computer kamu, bagi saja kedidia..

well there are lots more but yeah so far this is the one that i usually see them everyday. so guys i hope you guys, achieve your goals and may Allah blessed you. i'll see you guys soon and i'm glad a'levels are over :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home