Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Friday, November 14, 2008

My 2 years at MD

can you guys believe it? i thought yesterday was the 1st of january 2006, where i failed my 2005 o'level and had to sit again for the following year where i met some of my good friends in Menglait. Nice knowing you guys, thanks to you guys i feel motivated to study and i never had this determination to study and continue my further education at Maktab Duli. first of all, the 1st year was awesome but the 2nd year was very very frustrating and i feel so stressed out as clock is counting down and haunt me cause my A level is coming very soon and NOW all that's left is my physics paper 1 which is next week on the 21st of November..I really am gonna miss my friends, haha well it was you guys the reason why everyday i woke up and go to school LOL. mun nada kawan jgntah ke sekulah haha. Im so lazy to list down all of my best moments in MD, well here are some of them


1. Me, Azzah, Tajuddin, Hazim Lion were scolded by a History teacher in the library and my face went red and all eyes were on me HAHAHA, man i miss this moment

2. HAHAHAHAHA if i told ayu,malai,zaila and mizan about this, they will probably laugh at me HAHAHA, ingat kamu aku kan kajutkan kamu tapi aku kajutkan an innocent person who just passes by and she was shocked and my face was like....errr HAHAHAHA brimaluu yo

3. Escaping GP CLASS, man seriously MR PETER SAUNDERS's class was so boring, sometimes only 3 person out of 20+ enters his class, and i think the teacher hates me because ada this moment where i pretend to go to the toilet but instead i went to the library and hang out with my friends untill his class is over haha.

hahaha well i can't think of any other of my best moments but THERE ARE lots more, and nowadays MD is kinda boring, and i really want to leave this school ASAP :D here are the pictures which Syaz took it before our exams started.




Tomorrow is my 19th birthday, hopefully no one suprises me when i'm still sleeping :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home