Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Its just around the corner

Again im just too lazy to update this blog, haha anyway i just had the experience of KANA MARAHI oleh boss. I was pissed off actually after what the boss said to me when i didnt tuck in my shirt after working hours, come ON DUDE its after 1130 and the customers not gonna say " PALUI ORANG IBB AH, NADA SMART! " haha yeah im kinda pissed the way he said it to me, kalau softy tagur atu i don't mind and yes i was wrong by not following the rules and regulations..hah but i won't be seeing you again for a while :P

Today was okay for me, its a decent sunday. went to nenek's place and hangout with my cousins. play some videogames with the cousins and nephews. and watched " Eagle Eye " on DVD. well to be honest the movie was quite interesting, some of my friends said it was so dull and boring. To me it was a good movie, it's full of suspense and there is no twist and turns haha quite straightfoward i guess. To those who haven't watch'em , i'm sure you'll give it a thumbs up. A'level and O'level results are just around the corner, and everytime i'm trying to sleep at night this thing haunts me and i cant sleep very well. hah hope my results are okay. GOOD LUCK to those who are still waiting for your results. =)

P/S: And there's a new korean restaurant called the Pines restaurant and i heard its gonna open soon to public, my friend will keep me updated of course, to sushi lovers you guys should check it out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home