Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Sunday, January 11, 2009

The so called " Mr Lazy to update his blog " is back

Hahahah don't mind about the title i just gave for this post haha. anyway sorry for not updating this blog for almost 2 weeks, haha too lazy to update it. Okay this is my first post for 2009 so happy new year guys..its been a tough month so far with A level results are going to be publish soon maybe around 2 weeks time. Im not that confident about my results though. Anyway I just received my salary yesterday haha and already spend around $110 for sneakers and T-shirts :P haha in need of those people! anyway guys have a great year! and enjoy the life with your love ones and friends!. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home