Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Sunday, March 29, 2009

University Of Bradford


Dear Muhammad Nazmi
Congratulations the University of Bradford has asked us to tell you that it is offering you a place for Software Engineering starting at 1st september 2009.

Awesome =D

Bradford baby here i come, and MOE can i have the scholarship please?

I've been thinking about this place for a few weeks now because i think in bradford i can settle quite well. i have amal to show me around the place since she is my senior, i ve never met her before ( MY EX INTRODUCE HER TO ME) well thanks again syafiiqah, amal is nice and i hope she helps me when i get there. Zaila, Zuhri, Zaim and Wafi also applied here so probably i have no problems. I Can't think of a CON. its all looking good at the moment but i can't expect the MOE to give me the scholarship. sigh~ please ya allah nada orang apply software engineering..and i read the core structure of software engineering , HAHA DAMN its awesome. woo can't wait =D

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home