Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Finally!!!!

Finally, i quit my job and now i have the time to enjoy myself before continuing my further studies in university but for the time being i'll enjoy the next four months and try to live my life to the fullest. And yeah there will be lots of activities for me to do such as Street football, gymming, video games, jogging around the neighbourhood ( yeah its working quite well at the moment :P ) and blogging? haha since i have the time why not?. I'll say no to girls for now cause i really need a break man!. The notifications of hecas applications as stated in the website is on 31st May 2009. 2 more months yo just hope i can get that scholarship. University Of Bradford already gave me an unconditional offer (:D :D :D) awesome right? :D. My friends called me a workaholic hahah! true but yeah now its the time to quit the job and enjoy life. owh yeah cant wait for muiz's bouncer party next friday!


Another disappointing week for Manchester United fans as we lost to fulham 2-0. damn!

A Manchester United meltdown at Craven Cottage blew the title race wide open as Fulham beat them 2-0 while Paul Scholes and Wayne Rooney both saw red.


Danny Murphy gave the Cottagers the lead from the spot after Paul Scholes had handled Bobby Zamora's header on the goalline, referee Phil Dowd showing the midfielder a red card.

Zoltan Gera then doubled Fulham's advantage late in the game with an acrobatic shot from inside the area after good work from Andy Johnson.

Manchester United's impending defeat proved too much to bear for Wayne Rooney who got a second yellow card for dissent. Sir Alex Ferguson and the Man Utd bench sit in shock after conceding a second goal against Fulham


Taken from: www.soccernet.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home