Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Monday, February 16, 2009

Nephews and nieces, I declare a wrestling match!

Hello, its been a week since i last blogged. okay here goes, last wednesday i lost my dear uncle due to heart problems and his artery was100% blocked. I managed to came to his funeral and witnessed myself a very proper one. I was playing football till i read the probably the shocking message of my life so far. I was so sad to see him go..Inallilah hi waiila rajiuun. may he rest in peace. Al Fatihah

Anyway last night the cousins and i were laughing all day long haha, the nephews and nieces are always SUKA MENGACAU my brother. hahah since he was the birthday boy, they tossed him sweets, climb behind his back and punched him right in the face. poor you haha. we laughed a lot, well Kaka tenten was missing though otherwise it would be an awesome night (ka, kaka akher dtg :P). Dude they were like 8 of them and one you. haha and Haziq,Taufiq,Rawi and Rafi are a pain in the ass! HAHA =D,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home