Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Friday, January 30, 2009

A'Level Results

Finally the results are out yesterday, i cant even describe my emotions right now just after hearing my results. I was scared hours before it was published and my friends already know their results, man i cant believe it some of them scored ABC,BBC,BBB. man!!!!! atu banaaa. well it was still around 556PM and finally the msg arrived and it says:

Maths C Physics E Accounting B General Paper c

as you know i never even got an E for any of my accounting exams when im still at MD, haha it was a suprise to score a B actually and i'll try to see what my teacher have to say about it XD

Alhamdullilah, sujud syukur tarus just after hearing them. well im a bit disappointed that i cant be an engineer but i have other alternatives such as Accounting Techonlogy information systems or Business Mathematics. Im trying to learn more about these courses and since my accounting is B why not i give it a shot? and to my friends yg ambil olevel and alevels, congrats to you guys especially Pipah who got 5A's and 3B's well done pipah, Abang's so proud of you. and yeah btw that night me and 9 of my cousins went to Excapade to celebrate siapa2 yg pass pperiksa atu lah. It was one hell of a night and it took us almost one hour to ORDER our food! haha and it took 3 mins for the waitress to say out our order, haha it was a very long one ya know. here's what we order

Kani Maki x4
Unaju x1
Ikura x1
Inari Soft Shell Crab x1
Haru maki x2
Salmon Maki x3
California maki x3
Mini California Maki x4
Mini California Special x2
Philidapelphia Maki x2
Garlic Fried Rice x1
Unagi Maki x2
Scalop Skewer x1
Rocky Road Mocktails x1
Iced Lemon tea x1
Strawberry Milkshake x1
Peach Lemon Tea x1
Enoki Battayaki x4
Sandwich Sushi x2
Tempura Ice Cream Vanilla x3
Niku Teriyaki Don x2
Chicken Teriyaki Bento x1
Milo Milkshake x4
Tuna Spicy Temaki x1
Tori Katsu Maki x1
Kimchi Ramen x1





I LOVE YOU GUYS

Kaka Tenten looks younger in this pic hahaha mcm 13 ka! HAHA padahal 23 LOL :P
(she's gonna kill me HAHA)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home