Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The Path of my life

Ok here it goes, today i went to the UK education fair at empire, i went there around 3pm and since University of Bradford is on top of my list since the requirement is quite low and there are a few of my 1st two choices of my course. Well as i expected i will come across some of my friends and this time i meet up with Mawi(Dude you never gonna beat me in PES hahaha) and had to wait at Bradford Uni for almost an hour. haiyaa it was very frustrating but in the end I managed to get a conditional offer from both Huddersfield and Bradford University. i was planning to take Business and Management or Network Engineering. But the thing is, i cant get a scholarship. sigh~ what should i do?

My Tariff Points: 220
Scholarship Points: 260

Yeah i feel disappointed that i can't get a scholarship and i can't study at University unless my mother or father can afford to pay for my fees for just one year which i promise myself that MOE will offer me a scholarship in the following year.

Now i have three options:

Option no.1: Go to UK and let my parents pay my fees just for one year and promise myself to get a scholarship in the following year

Option no.2: Get the HND Scholarship and continue with Degree after two years of HND

Option no.3: Apply ITB or UBD or The BST Scholarship which is very risky for my social life. YES I'm thinking of my family and my girlfriend hahaha :P

What should i do? hmmm =S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home