Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The CAS-es are out of my sight

Finally, both of the CAS-es(HECAS and UCAS) are out of my sight for now till both of them gave their answers real soon. It was a very hectic week trying to finish hecas and ucas and since i have to go to work in the morning and afternoon i have less time in doing it but now yeah baby im glad its over and i just have to pray that i'll get the scholarship..amin and i also don't mind studying here in Brunei as long as i continue my further studies.

And speaking of work, my 3 months contract will expire in 4 days time. I'm not sure if my boss decides to extend my contract for another 3 months. I don't mind if the boss let me go but if he offers me i certainly will accept it. I don't know when i will quit but i certainly in need of money right now. With UCAS and HECAS are now finished i will be able to focus on my work . Its been a great experience working at Takaful IBB Berhad for the past three months surely it will look good on my University applications. Lets just hope i'll have a good reference =)


Hello Assalamualaikum Takaful..


A Batman action figure on one of the permanent staff's air conditioner LOL

P/S: Alhamdullilah Bradford College offered me a place and the next target is SCHOLARSHIP..AMIN YA RAABAL ALAMIN =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home