Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Friday, April 03, 2009

JPD Blunder

Yesterday i witness something funny while i was waiting at the JPD hall, I came in to the hall way and it was crowded. I sat next to a 50 year old guy, he was asleep so ignored him and i was blown away to the world of fantasies. After enjoying my day dream suddenly i heard a snorting sound, DAMN MAN I laughed hysterically and the guy sat next to him stare at me and laugh too. At first he snores like a snorlax sleeping under a tree but then suddenly he snores like a thunder clap strikes the hall as the people inside the hall turn around at him and laugh!. HAHAHA MAN IT WAS FUNNY, nda ku menyasal ke JPD YO! hahaha. Then he didn't realise he was snoring that loud and wake up in a very very bad mood. EYH BAIE KALI AKU MENUNGGU DARI TADI UDAH NE NYANTA ALUM ADA-ADA KANA PANGGIL EYH.

I still laughed on my way out of the hall and wait for my driver to pick me up, then the guy sat next to him sit beside me and we talked about it and laugh like crazy outside. People were staring at us like they saw something bizarre.

Him: Eyh bui panat ah tadi ah hahaha!
Me: haha awu, nyaamaann tidurnya ahh
Him: *Imitating the sleepy guy*
Me: HAHAHAHAHA
Him: ada ku record buiii
Me: apa eyh? bah eyh aku balik eyh
Him: bah

So people make sure you have enough sleep before going to someplace that involves waiting for hours. You might fall asleep and you never know a video of you sleeping will end up in youtube haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home