Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Unfinished post

Woah ive been busy for the last couple of weeks. lately i'm wasting my life in the car, yess im tired of driving people around..my driver balik kampung and now im gnna be the one to step into his shoes for the time being until 15th July. Well look on the bright side i have my own car to drive around but at the moment the car is still in the workshop, its belting needs to be fixed cause it keeps on making those screeching sounds. I had a decent week, went to Ayu's house last tuesday with wanah, we're playing wii sampai sorang2 te emo2 hahaha!, gosh that was so funny.

Anyways where is that darn phone call? damn ive been waiting for like 2 months and still there is no call from the MOE itself.

Owh yeah last wednesday something quite unexpected happened.. my car brokedown near DST headquarters, for a second there i thought my day just get worse but instead my day turned out to be just Fine. My Dad told me i'll be using the Carens soon. yeah baby a car finally! dapat jua drive sana sini eventhough driving is kinda tiring. awal2 saja iski yaww!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home