Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Wo-lv-erine!

The X-Men origins ; Wolverine movie is awesome, yesterday i went out to watch the movies with my former classmates from my high school. Damn the cool graphics, the slick action moves and the some brilliant stunts will make you stare at em and go " WOW GILER " okay im exaggerating but seriously its awesome. I don't want to spoil the movie for those who haven't watch em but you should catch in the cinema. rating? well for me its 9.5/10 the remaining 0.5 is some of the characters are missing the action, gambit's cool but i wanna see more of him and also the story is pretty straight forward. but $4 ticket to see the movie is soooo worth it. So dudess and babes anyone wana blanja me again? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home