Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Thursday, May 14, 2009

After Wolverine, Its Star trek!

Today i went out with my usual hangout friends that is Muiz, Najmi and mahmud. sadly a few of them didn't make it. We watched Star Trek the movie, it was okay. Don't wanna spoil the buzz and the thrills its worth $5, i'm not a star trek fan but its a good movie. It made me feel like i live in the outer space. Star Trek fans or not i think you guys should check it out.

8.5/10

I've been waiting for " THE CALL " and try to keep my credit as high as possible and sadly there's still no sound from the ministry itself. They told the applicants to sit back patiently and the call will arrive soon. Damn its killing me, when will they ever call?. I should be patient right? LOL. Ive been doing a lot of activities to kill my time and also i have this new schedule that says :

Bah yo karang ke coffee bean/Taurean ah
Tunggu saja si taj miss call artinya main bula krg tu
Hey lets have a jog man..

This holiday is awesome man! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home