Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Friday, August 07, 2009

I'm back

Hello assalamualaikum, i'm back blogging. sorry it has been quite a hectic week so far or should i call it a hectic month? yes it has been with the ITB orientation in the past two weeks. now im back to school, hello new world, new life and welcome to the world of University. I rejected UBD last week cause i think i don't have an intrest in programming, just not my type of thing. I'm taking Civil Engineering in ITB, so therefore i hope BSP can see my progress during my 4 years time in ITB. insyaallah if everything goes well of course. I made new friends there, some of them are from PTE, MS and Maktab teknik.

Yesterday was my first ever Surveying practical session, i was chosen as the group leader of two girls. it was kinda awesome but its very tiring. One of us would hold the Staff meter ( bawah mata hari yo PANAS) and the two of us would try to get the reading. It was a disaster! okay what do you expect, im new to this practical thing haha. The ex MTSSR-ians had an experience in doing this before so they know what to do. well the first week of ITB was quite okay, i need time to settle in. A few more friends and lectures will do the trick. now the ice breaking is over and its time to strive for the best. The route to direct enrty to the first year of degree is there and only four seats available, im aiming for a distinction in all of my Modules. AMIN!

Oh yeah i'm having a new laptop soon, around a week. and its the DELL XPS. =)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home