Reminiscing The Past...

Wake me when its over and the last sound of goodbye..

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Reminiscing the past...

Its been ages since i last updated my blog, its not that i don't have the time. Its just that im too lazy to blog and now everything has changed. i still remember last year's raya. compare to this raya, i love last year's where my friends are still here, a new phone, the exam fever, hanging out a muiz's place, mengacau cynthia ( IMY! ). i miss all of these. now im in ITB and they're far far away from me. ahhh i miss those late night hangouts with ayu,zaila and wanah. hahaha and Wii too of course. I miss 2008. not the best of year but it certainly is better than this year's. Im not used to this yet, and i hope 2010 is much better than this year. certainly is not a good year for me. I still cant find the right chemistry with my new friends, they all have different interests and ways of doing things.
Lately ive been hanging out with my close friends yg masih di sini. baby, Amoi and wanah of course. oh yeah allowance kluar sudah and i just bought myself an Xbox 360. OH F*CK! i miss them so muchhh! =( . come back soon people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home